Disability & Learner Support
We’re here to support you throughout your studies. Our specialist Disability Advisors can make sure you have the assistance you need in lectures and exams, provide equipment loans and help you apply for Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSA) funding.
Disabled students make up over 15% of Salford students, and we’re proud to offer an accessible and inclusive service.
Browse through our disability pages for further information:
- About Disabilities and Dyslexia
- About Mental Health
- Disability & Learner Support Appointments
- Academic Support
- Financial Support for disabled students
- To borrow equipment from the Disability & Learner Support
- International/ EU Students
- What is guides (downloadable leaflets)